Are you passionate about digitalization and disruptive technologies that are changing the way of work for industries? Come join us!
Mobilaris is a software company that started 1999, offering a decision support system for public safety and national security to agencies and national authorities around the world. Since 2013 we are also offering a decision support system for mines and underground environments, dramatically improving safety and productivity for customers like LKAB, Boliden, Rio Tinto, Barrick, Trafikverket and many more. Currently we are around 50 employees and have our head office in Luleå.
We are now taking the next step in our growth journey in Mobilaris Group and will expand with more delivery and R&D projects the coming year which requires more project management reosurces.
As a Project Manager in Mobilaris you will have to work closely with our customers and at the same time manage our delivery and R&D teams in complex projects. Experience from agile SW development and customer interfacing will rank you high in the evaluation. The ideal candidate will have a strong drive, excellent communication and leadership skills. We are a company in strong growth on an international market and we can offer you great career possibilities as we expand.
- Take control of our projects to deliver to our customer expectations
- Handle the budgets settled in each project and plan accordingly
- Build trust both with our customer and sub suppliers
- Manage our delivery and project teams to maintain and improve quality
- 5+ years in project management roles,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience working with emerging technologies, especially software
- Ability to succeed in an innovative and growing organization
- Demonstrated ability to champion and drive cross-functionally improvement initiatives
- Ability to travel but not on regular basis
- A SW and technical background is probably a must
Are you ready for a fast-paced career in a high energy company?
Click here to apply for this position
If you have questions about the position please contact recruitment consultant Peder Hansson on +46 730 26 80 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org If you are applying for this position and wish to move to Luleå, Sweden we can in this recruitment actively support you and your family in the relocation issues that may arise.
Note: Interviews are ongoing and the position can be filled before the application deadline so do not wait to submit your application.
We welcome your confidential application, in English or Swedish, no later than January 19, 2018.
We don't accept applications by email. Please use the link above to submit your application.